Thursday, April 24, 2014

Moving Forward!

Big Changes for me! I have a new job and next week I will be leaving the Spokane Art Supply family for a new career as a residential care giver locally in Idaho. I will still teach occasionally..... my journaling & mixed media classes locally and nationally....... if fact check out....paper parachute I will be teaching there in July!
This is a big shift in my life especially for my art. Over the last 30 years I have always had some type of ART job, either selling my own art or selling products to make art. I am hoping that this job will give me time to create more of my own art!
I will still be doing the first 2 Secret Blogs until June and updating them forever!  I will decide then if I will be continuing with online classes and such. 
Stay tuned......

4 comments:

Mariel said...

WOW! This is huge!! I sure do wish you the very best and hope to see you & lots of your art.

Unknown said...

Wow, MaryJo, I will miss you so much at SAS. I wish you the very best however and look forward to seeing the art you produce with this new catalyst in your life. Jan

Debbie Bick said...

good luck my friend...wow...cant wait to see new art.. wishing all the best..and your always welcome in Scottsdale....

Unknown said...

oh my goodness! whatever you do I know art will never leave you. it's funny how the avenues off of the life highway takes us to different places, often times places that we would never have imagined going to. be well and be happy . . . look forward to seeing you this summer! xo